Mission - Vision
Floret International’s mission is to enhance the business operation of its clients by developing and/or implementing premium IT products and services.
Floret International’ mission includes:
1. Providing Computer and Network equipment, high quality software development services, professional consulting and development outsourcing that would improve our customers’ operations;
2. Network and Network Security;
3. Making access to information easier and securer (Enterprise Business);
4. Improving communication and data exchange (Business to Business);
5. Providing our customers with a Value for Money and
6. Providing our employees with meaningful work and advancement opportunities.
Floret International is a leading ICT company for Consulting Services and Deployment of best of breed Business Solutions to top tier domestic and international customers. It also has a future planning to develop business in the main areas of business as follows:
1. To get into the research and production of Drones, Anti Drones, Radio Manufacturing (Walki Talki) and other High Tech industries through TOT (Transfer of Technology).
2. To acquire, store, purchase, sell, distribute, export, import any kind of merchandise machinery, appliance, goods of articles which may directly or indirectly be dealt with in or pertain to the business of the Company or such other business as may conveniently be carried on with the aforementioned business of the Company.
3. To carry on manufactures of Terry Towels and Garments & Accessories and the business of exporters and importers of merchandise, machinery, equipment, articles manufactured or otherwise, produce of all kinds to or from any country or transport or carry of convey the same from one part of the country to another part thereof.
4. To act as manufacturers of Terry Towels and Garments representatives, producer’s representatives, auctioneers, commission agents and merchants.
5. To secure orders for supply of any articles of Legal Items or things and out and comply with the said orders.
6. To carry on the business of indenting and consultancy relating to anything legal.
7. To act as carrying agents, traveling agents, insurance agents and brokers.
8. To carry on the business of ticketing of all kinds of carriers and arranging proper transport of passengers traveling within Bangladesh or abroad.
9. To carry on the business of Export of Terry Towels, Garments, Leather Items, Handicrafts etc. from Bangladesh to all parts of the world.
10. To carry on the business of import of anything legal of all descriptions permissible under the law of Bangladesh for such import.
11. To make and enter into forward and speculative transactions of Terry Towels and Garments and all other substances and commodities in which the company will trade and to establish, maintain and carry on business of growers, cultivators and producers of Terry Towels, Garments, cotton, hems and all other substances.
12. To acquire, Purchase, construct, develop any area, land, building, undertaking concern, contract or for carrying in of the business or manufacture of supply or useful for attaining the objects of the company,
13. To carry on the business of spinners, weavers, manufacturers and pressers of cloth any on the business of building, construction, owning, hiring, letting and otherwise dealing to godowns, warehouse, boats and all other fixed assets including land.
14. To erect, construct, establish, maintain, work alter and extend upon any lands property now held or which may hereafter be held by the Company, Cotton Mills ginning mills oil mills and all other kinds of factories, laboratories, Printing presses, tannery, offices store, godown and shops which may be required for the purpose of carrying on the business of the Company.
15. To buy, sell, import, export, manufacture, prepare and deal in merchandise, commodities and articles of all kinds and generally to carry on business as merchants, importers and exporters of garments.
16. To carry on the business of carriers by land, water of air, of managing agents, Secretaries, shipping agents, insurance agents, manufactures, mine owners, mercantile agents and any kind of commercial financial and agency business.
17. To take on lease, hire, purchase or acquire by license or otherwise any lands, plantations and or right connected with lands, mills, factories plants, machinery, apparatus. Buildings works, vessels, boats, barges, launches, lorries, trademarks, right privileges movable and immovable property of any description which may be deemed necessary or convenient for any business which the Company is authorized to carry.
18. To erect, construct, work, maintain, improve, alter or assist in the erection, construction, working, maintenance improvement or alteration of any mill, factories, plants, machinery work, siding, jetties, wharves, bridges road ways, water works canals and others works and to contribute to the expenses of construction, improving, maintaining and working of all or securities of other corporation having objects all or any of the same and to pull down, rebuild, and repair the same.
19. To lease let out on hire, mortgage, pledge, sell or otherwise dispose of the whole or any party of the undertaking of the Company or any kind of business property, rights or assets of any kind of the Company or any share or interest respectively in such manner and for such consideration as the Company and to change any such hold, debentures or securities of other corporation having objects altogether or in part similar to those of the Company.
20. To pay premiums or salamis and to pay for any property, rights, or privileges acquired by the Company or for service rendered or to be rendered in connection with the promotion of or business of the Company or to acquire any property for the Company or otherwise either wholly or partially in cash or in shares, bonds, debentures of other securities upon all or any part of the property of the Company.
21. To pay all or any costs, charges and expenses preliminary and incidental to the promotion, formation, establishment and registration of the Company.
22. To purchase or otherwise acquire and undertake all or any part of the business property and liabilities of any business which the Company is authorized to carry on, or possessed of property suitable for the purpose of the Company.
23. To promote any other Company for the purpose of acquiring all or any of the property of this Company or advancing directly or indirectly objects or interests these of and to take of otherwise acquire and hold shares on any such Company, and to guarantee the payment of any debenture or other securities issued by such Company.
24. To Take or otherwise acquire and shares in any other Company having objects altogether or in part similar to those of this Company or carrying in any business capable of benefit this Company.
25. To enter into partnership or into any arrangement for sharing profits, unions of interest cooperation, join-adventure, reciprocal concession or otherwise with any person or Company carrying on or engaged on or about to carry on or engage in any person or Company carrying on or engaged on or about to carry on or engage in any business or transaction capable of being conducted so as directly or indirectly to benefit this Company and to take or otherwise acquire and hold shares or stock in any such Company.
26. To draw, make, accept, endorse, discount execute and issue cheques, promissory notes, bills of exchange and other negotiable instruments.
27. To lend money to such persons and on such terms as may seem expedient and in particular to customers of and to other persons having dealings with the Company.
28. To appoint agents and Managers and constitute Agencies and to establish offices of the Company on Bangladesh or any other country whatsoever.
29. To borrow, raise or secure or secure the payment in such manner as the Company shall think fit and in particular by the issue of debentures charge upon all or any of the Company’s property (both present and future) including its uncalled capital and to purchase, redeem or pay off any such securities.
30. To pay brokerage or commission to any person in consideration of his or their service to the Company and such commission or brokerage can be paid either in cash or in debenture.
31. To grant pension, allowances, gratuities and bonuses to the employee or ex-employee of the company or the dependents of such persons, and to support or subscribe to any charitable of other institutions, clubs, societies found, or objects.
31. To distribute any of the Company’s property among the members in specie.
32. To deposit and keep deposited the fund of the Company in banks of other places as the Company may think fit.
33. To do all or any of the above things on any party of the world, and either as principles, agents, contractors, trustees or otherwise, and either alone or in conjunction with others, any by or thorough agents, subcontractors, trustees or otherwise.
34. To do all such other things as are incidental or as the Company may think conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.